[lbo-talk] Yanis Varoufakis interview with Austrailian Broadcasting Corporation

Marv Gandall marvgand2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 18:13:20 PDT 2015

"I entered the prime minister’s office elated. I was travelling on a beautiful cloud pushed by beautiful winds of the public’s enthusiasm for the victory of Greek democracy in the referendum. The moment I entered the prime ministerial office, I sensed immediately a certain sense of resignation—a negatively charged atmosphere. I was confronted with an air of defeat, which was completely at odds with what was happening outside.”

http://www.abc.net.au/radio/programitem/pgJE6gZygG?play=true