[lbo-talk] AP Exclusive: Palestinians quit medical study in Venezuela

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 13:40:23 PDT 2015

For others who are curious, I think I've got this thing figured out. It sounds like these students thought they were going to an MD program, but then discovered it was actually a PhD program. The initial confusion, according one, was the error of the PA, not Venezuela.

I don't know how early in the morning you have to wake up to pull off a shit-show like that, or like the AP article for that matter!