[lbo-talk] Quick summary of Greek crisis. Any thoughts?

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 19:51:24 PDT 2015

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GGBJ7Atl9Q-9KDWeRz4TAtkfbNT8i2ZnhgTvtvOre4o/edit?usp=sharing

Link did not go through properly. Here is the link only no text for my Greece quick summary. Again please critique. Is this OK for the size? Also I'd like to link to one (or at most two) articles that cover the same territory without quite as much succinctness. I want to cover both what led to Syriza's election and what has happened since. I'm asking for recs, not results of google searches. Reccing something you wrote is fine.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GGBJ7Atl9Q-9KDWeRz4TAtkfbNT8i2ZnhgTvtvOre4o/edit?usp=sharing