[lbo-talk] No Hair Shirts Energy & Climate Policy for Greece

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:07:51 PDT 2015

OK, I've been talking about my book on Greece and energy/climate policy that helps fight austerity. It is now available. Free e-book "No Hair Shirts Energy & Climate Policy for Greece". A4, the size most of the world does home and office printing at: http://bit.ly/1SZArtn . Letter - the size the USA does most home/office printing at: http://bit.ly/1Kq9D42

Very early in the book I discuss policies that could provide partial immediate relief from the pain of austerity. They are not magic or anything. Full relief requires comprehensive policy, not just policy in energy and climate. But anything that help immediately, even if the relief is partial, is worthwhile in Greece at this time.

-- Facebook: Gar Lipow Twitter: GarLipow Solving the Climate Crisis web page: SolvingTheClimateCrisis.com Grist Blog: http://grist.org/author/gar-lipow/ Online technical reference: http://www.nohairshirts.com