[lbo-talk] Weird stuff from the world of fungible morality (i.e. Marketing)

Tony Rolfe mr.tony.rolfe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 04:19:30 PST 2015

http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2015/03/labor-unions-in-a-post-industrial-age.html

"Consider what would happen if a union used its power (collective bargaining, slowdowns, education, strikes) to push management to take risks, embrace change and most of all, do what's right for customers in a competitive age...

What if the unionized service workers demanded the freedom to actually connect with those that they are serving, and to do it without onerous scripts and a focus on reliable mediocrity?" ========================================================

One of the most compelling, "make you go hmmm..." narratives I've heard. Never mind that it's complete nonsense. It could catch. I wonder if it will (on the right)?