[lbo-talk] Aljazeera Arabic: Should We Kill All Alawites?

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Mon May 11 06:43:20 PDT 2015

On May 11, 2015, at 9:27 AM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> "I think I've given this family of companies my last interview for a while." Plus link not commented on.
>
> What family of companies, and why should anyone read the article you link to?

"Al Jazeera" is a family of "autonomous" companies broadcasting in various languages--under the patriarchal supervision of the Emir of Qatar. (In the current Yemen crisis Al Jazeera America is functioning as the house organ for the Saudi-sponsored massacre of Yemeni people).

The link is to an Arabic-language article. What Joe translated is more than enough, thank you.

Shane Mage

This cosmos did none of gods or men make, but it always was and is and shall be: an everlasting fire, kindling in measures and going out in measures."

Herakleitos of Ephesos