[lbo-talk] The Dysfunctionality of Slavery and Neoliberalism

Arthur Maisel arthurmaisel at gmail.com
Wed May 20 08:11:30 PDT 2015

Michael Smith has a point. But that the trope was ready-to-hand doesn't preclude its application to a situation in which some of those thus labled literally were slaves. To ignore that the language preceded the situation is anachronistic; to notice that it might have been evoked because of the facts isn't.