[lbo-talk] Kill The Medallions

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:24:04 PDT 2015

I've never crunched any numbers, but having worked with the union here, and also having a mother who drives in a freer market, that's my sense. Some green- and yellow-cab operators actually earn a living wage in this city. It's doubtful in a license-on-demand system.

You could argue that restricting the number of medallions could be good for