[lbo-talk] Rightwingers posting as ultra-lefts

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sat May 23 11:36:29 PDT 2015

On 5/23/15 1:12 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

>> On May 23, 2015, at 10:46 AM, Charles Brown <cb31450 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> right wing/corporate funded political operatives generating attacks on Democrats from the ‘left’
>
> Yawn.

I'm wondering: Is there any way I can get some of this conjectural money? Might as well get paid for what one would be doing anyway.

--

A conquering race, in the place of that conquest, is rarely amiable; the conquerors pay less obviously than the conquered, but perhaps in time they pay even more heavily, in the loss of the humane qualities.