[lbo-talk] Seeking an article on the "security economy" (or something like that)

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 11:50:09 PST 2015

I remember an article from several years ago that critically examined how much of the economy and its workforce are now dedicated to the protection of property, from security companies to cashiers. I'm pretty sure it was posted to one of these lists.

Does anyone remember what I'm talking about, or something remotely similar?