[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] The spectre haunting Margaret Thatcher's biographer

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Sep 28 16:55:26 PDT 2015

Eugene Coyle writes: "How can organizers use the insights of the rich against the rich? "

My current best gues: They can'ty and they won't.

I agree with Ian's critique of my last post on this, and I haven't been able to write a expanded correction. But my core remains: Barbarism is here an d it won't be reversed.

But it's better to go down fighting.

No one is really to blame -- but I can't help resenting those who condemned capitalism but continued to think it could be legally overcome.

Carrol