[lbo-talk] Why must Marxists be certain of Marxism ?

Charles Brown cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 07:22:28 PDT 2016

Why MUST Marxists be certain beyond a reasonable doubt of the validity of Marxism ? Why must Marxists be so certain about Marxism in communication with other members of the 99% ?

Why must we be authorities on the nature of society ?

We must be authorities because we are asking , urging tens of millions, billions of people to overthrow the existing authoritative order . We ask them to do that if we are not sure , if we are agnostic , Kantian skeptics about our own science ! We can't go to other workers and say , " Storm Wall Street ! Damn the police and courts, the authorities.. Though hey their theory might be as good as ours is. We're not really sure that we are correct . There are no correct political theories actually. But risk your lives and livelihoods for our Interpretation of Marxism."

Sent from my iPhone