[lbo-talk] On electability

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 06:51:04 PST 2016

Not what I expected over my Wheaties, via Conner Kilpatrick:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/268362-sanders-tied-with-clinton-nationwide-poll

The poll also finds that Sanders matches up better with top Republican primary candidates than Clinton.

In head-to-head matchups the Vermont senator leads GOP front-runner Donald Trump by 10 points, edges Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) by 4 points and ties Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.).

While Clinton still tops Trump by 5 points, she ties Cruz and trails Rubio by 7 points.

-- Andy "It's a testament to ketchup that there can be no confusion."