[lbo-talk] Cold War Liberalism and Vietnam

Joel Schlosberg joelschlosberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:52:09 PST 2016

Someone like Thomas L. Friedman is either a brilliant stealth parodist of liberal imperialism who has flawlessly pretended to believe its self-justification mythology for decades without slipping up his act, or just a not-very-bright believer in that shit. Occam's razor strongly suggests that it's the latter.

Joel