[lbo-talk] Elections Disempower -- Constituste and Reconstitute Autocracy.

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Feb 9 10:08:40 PST 2016

My subject line is a summary of what almost all the recent posts on lbo and pen-l have substantiated. Robert Naiman, I guess, is the worst or rather the most glaring in proclaiming the absolute need of a Savior on High for the working people of the world, but most of the other comments on the Sanders Campaign make the same essential point with minor variations.

Portside Labor just forwarded a wonderful piece from the January 15 ISSUE OF Dollars and Sense: Gerald Friedman, " Rosa Luxemburg and the Growth of the Labor Movement."

Carrol l