[lbo-talk] Good Books on Lenin and His Policies

Nick Manley chessanarch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:03:59 PST 2016

Hi all,

I'll state up front that I am already an anarchist skeptic of Lenin and his policies. but I also view my knowledge on him/his policies as insufficient Could people recommend good truthful objective work that details his life, views, and policies as leader of the USSR? I am NOT (caps for emphasis) looking for uncritical worship stuff though. I am also not looking for unfair attacks or critiques of him either. And I am not trying to start a discussion about whether Lenin was a good guy or not. I may do so in the future, but I'd like to read more about his policies and views first.

Best,

Nick