[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] NYPost: Crowd goes wild for Sanders, Sharpton breakfast in Harlem

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Feb 10 19:07:20 PST 2016

It's true. There's a huge struggle ahead among African-American and Latino voters.

The good news is, nobody really has much idea how this is going to go. We're at a new juncture. A bunch of new people are being asked questions that they've never been asked before.

"Why do my eyes hurt?"

"Because you've never used them before."

Robert Naiman Policy Director Just Foreign Policy www.justforeignpolicy.org naiman at justforeignpolicy.org (202) 448-2898 x1