[lbo-talk] Dean Baker on IL private retirement savings

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Jan 1 14:05:22 PST 2016

On Jan 1, 2016, at 4:34 PM, Michael Yates wrote:

> Dean Baker is a good liberal, like Krugman, Stiglitz, Robert Reich, and many others...

Undoubtedly. And their view of the political economy of our state-monopoly-capitalism looks benighted indeed compared to that of the "good conservative," David Stockman.

Shane Mage

"scientific discovery is basically recognition of obvious realities that self-interest or ideology have kept everybody from paying attention to"