[lbo-talk] this list

Bill Bartlett william7 at aapt.net.au
Wed Jan 6 03:35:36 PST 2016

On 05/01/2016, at 11:35 PM, Shag Carpet Bomb <gracehinchcliff at gmail.com> wrote:

> FWIW, totally opposed to getting ride of LOB LIST!
>
> I just migrated to webmail and find it impossible to keep up with any
> mailing list on accounta I won't abandon my beloved Eudora client for
> reading mail.

Your perseverance is remarkable. I had to abandon the Eudora ship a year or so back, on account of it sank I think. Can't remember the exact details, but I am an arch-conservative by nature who resists and and any change wherever possible. So I wouldn't have given up on the software I have used since e-mail was invented unless there was no alternative whatsoever.

Bill Bartlett bracknell Tas