[lbo-talk] Angela Davis on Prisons & Police

Charles Brown cb31450 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 06:58:35 PST 2016

Further , in the Abolitionist tradition ( Many asked how it would work with abolishing slavery when the Abolitionists first proposed it.) I propose abolishing the Republican Party and Economics :

http://take10charles.blogspot.com/2014/08/abolish-economics-and-republican-party.html?m=1

Labor Power Tuesday, August 12, 2014 Abolish economics and the Republican Party

by Charles Brown

"Those who the Gods would destroy they first drive mad" . And so it is with today's crazy, jackedoff "GOP" . The satirical zine "The Onion" may have to go out of business, because truth has become stranger than fiction with the Republicans' fascistic war on women , wild white supremacism , and hatred of the 99%.

Yet why are these rich, fat and happy Republicans so desperate ? Why do so many of their leaders , almost daily, take a position on some civic issue that we've known is crazy for 30 years ? I think the ruling class Republicans sense a weakness in their system , in their status as the elite ruling class. The 1% feels vulnerable to the 99% rising for income equality.

And down with the economics profession, for making up stories about trickle down to the poor, and austerity or belt-tightening, for the 99% and "party like it's 1999" for the 1% on Wall Street; and the economists' vampire, PRIVATIZATION.

Abolish economics and the Republican Party ; they are liars and the truth ain't in em.

ohn Stevenson shared Howard Scott Pearlman'sphoto.

September 26 at 6:20pm · Edited My Fellow Americans: We are a nation that is divided, between two parties. The Med Term Election is one of the most important constitutional process we have as Americans to vote freely without intimidation at your voting polls . Over the last six years we have witnessed obstruction from the House Republicans, GOP & the Tea-party. The time for Americas to once again vote has come. On november 4th 2014 in 37 days, we the Democratic party have the opportunity to make history. join us as one voice.. and one nation. Vote your true conscience for change. Vote Blue in the Mid Term Elections.