[lbo-talk] Hi All! Just Wondering About the Ground Rules

Nick Manley chessanarch at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 13:21:30 PST 2016

A comrade of mine in here persuaded me to join. I was wondering if Doug or someone else could lay out the ground rules for me. I was told by my comrade about the three posts a day limit and he sort of seemed to indicate self-promotion is unwelcome. I wasn't sure if he meant he just approaches the group that way or that Doug requests that people not self-promote rather than discuss. I'd much rather discuss than constantly say "look at me and my work!" anyway. Is there anything else I should know?

Anyhow,

Without promoting my writings, ideology, and politics per se; I just want to say my name is Nick Manley and for personal reasons I do not want to go into; I've gone under Natalia Petrova or Natasha Petrova and Venus Cassandra at one time on the web. I am saying this in case I've encountered someone in here or they've encountered me before on FB or elsewhere I would like to have a consistent web identity in here and on the web generally. Doug himself should recongize me as a friend he met on Facebook.

I look forward to discussing the issues!