[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] The Sanders campaign

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Jan 25 12:42:18 PST 2016

Doug" " You do know that Sanders is saying exactly that, right?"

I don't I've never paid any attention. Is he telling his followers to go out and organize NOW (instead of campaigning) so that the Movement will be in existence come 2017? It will be too late then.

In any case, whatever he's saying, he's draining off resources from agitation and organizing.

Carrol

P.S. In any case, he's already a war criminal. _Any_ support for the wars of the last 15 years is utterly damning. This War Without End has to be stopped.