[lbo-talk] Fwd: The next recession

Marv Gandall marvgand2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 08:17:14 PST 2016

For example, Charles, here’s a forceful criticism of Roberts, Kliman ( not a Trotskyist), and other FROP theorists by Michel Huddon published by the magazine of the Trotskyist FI. So the political lines all cross on this issue. Frankly, if someone could explain to me the immediate practical implications of these conflicting crisis theories, I’d be grateful. Otherwise, the debate is mainly scholastic.

http://www.internationalviewpoint.org/spip.php?article1894