[lbo-talk] Jesse Jackson on the Election (an E**xcerpt)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jul 5 11:37:06 PDT 2016

" Hillary Clinton is the most experienced and prepared of the two candidates. An attorney, former first lady, senator and secretary of state, she is one of the most experienced candidates for the presidency ever. She will be ready from day one. She knows up close what it takes to be president, how to put together and run an administration."

An excellent description on "The More Effective Evil."

It's the best argument for Trump I've seen -- though as usual I'll vote for no one.

Carrol