[lbo-talk] Feel the Bern

James Creegan turbulo at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 13:23:25 PDT 2016

Hillary's Prayer (2016 Psalm)

The Bern is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh them to lie down with rich backers He leadeth them beside the shrill warriors; He restoreth my cred; He leadeth them in the path of right wingers for my name's sake.

Yea, though he spake at big rallies of unequal wealth, I shall fear no challenge, For now he is with me. My wad and his staff they comfort me.

He concedeth a platform unto me in the service of his enemies; He endorseth my bid withal. His voters come over.

Surely slickness and money shall succor me all the days of my run, And I shall dwell in the house of Barack next winter.

---HRC