[lbo-talk] The Dunning–Kruger effect: Exhibit A (was Re: Knowledge of biology basic to Marxism)

Michael Brennan michael.brennan.us at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:03:55 PDT 2016

The combination of ignorance and arrogance in these rants is striking.

You have no clue what science is, or what a "scientific world outlook" is. The latter is an an outlook of skepticism and openess -- a willingness to let your beliefs go where the evidence leads. It is not preaching dogma in materialist garb. Dogma is dogma, regardless of the vocabulary used. Preaching dogma is not what those with a "scientific world outlook" do. It's what priests do.

Those with a scientific world outlook follow the evidence: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/02/150213112317.htm http://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/gender-its-complicated/

And how is "sexual reproduction" "literally the FIRST THING about biology" when the most primitive organisms did not reproduce sexually? You are clueless.

These rants are pathetic.