[lbo-talk] Re: "Why I no longer hate Trans Exclusionary Feminists (TERFs’)"

Eric Romsted eromsted at verizon.net
Thu May 26 08:07:36 PDT 2016

Saying MANA will no longer refer to pregnant women is perhaps over-broad but they have removed many references to women in their documents. Compare current Core Competencies with a few years ago in wayback machine.

http://mana.org/about-us/core-competencies

vs

https://web.archive.org/web/20140102032121/http://mana.org/about-us/core-competencies

Example- "Women have within themselves the innate biological wisdom to give birth."

has been changed to

"The biological wisdom to give birth is innate, it has been held throughout time, and is experienced across cultures by all pregnant people."

Sent from my iPhone