[lbo-talk] The Greatest Man in the World

Eugene Coyle e.coyle at me.com
Fri Feb 3 19:04:30 PST 2017

Carrol,

The PDF had a story by James Thurber, Source:

Thurber, James. “The Greatest Man in the World.” Literature: An Introduction to Reading and Writing. Ed. Edgar V. Roberts and Henry E. James. 4th ed. Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall, 1995. 170-174.

I wasn’t familiar with the story but it relates how the proper people dealt with a problem of a crass but famous upstart.

Gene