[lbo-talk] Comey - Hillary connection

Martin Schiller mschiller at pobox.com
Mon May 15 09:34:32 PDT 2017

I seem to hold a unique memory of an event that no one else seems to hold. I don't know whether it's my imagination, or whether I have been exposed to a 'fake news' item that was not widely spread. What I remember is that Comey was supposed to have been an investigator working on Vince Foster death, and it was inferred that the disruption of his investigation by the Clinton White House was the impetus for his anti-hillary activity during the 2016 election.

I couldn't find anything on Snopes or Google searches that confirmed this.

Does anyone have info that can help.

martin