[lbo-talk] Confusing the Symptom with the Illness

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 08:19:24 PDT 2018

I don't think that's true. It might be the case that policy-wise they haven't oscillated all the way to social-democracy (to drag out the tortured metaphor), but as far as the range of acceptable and even possible bourgeois-party policies, I don't think it's changed. Corbyn and Sanders are proof that full-employment policies, at least partial nationalization (of health care, e.g.), etc., are still very much "on the table."