[lbo-talk] lbo-talk Digest, Vol 2576, Issue 1

Ralph Johansen mdriscollrj at charter.net
Sat Aug 11 18:19:27 PDT 2018

My message to https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/bloomington-il/carrol-cox-7957903/add-memory:

I learned this afternoon of Carrol's passing and I send my sympathies to his family. I was a correspondent on several online lists where Carrol and I exchanged friendly if sometimes contending views. I'm so sorry that he is gone. I have respected his intelligence and steadfastness in his social and political outlook and his forthright opinions through the years. I am ninety-four myself and I am thankful for my good health, given a little a-fib, but as Time Magazine's sententious radio voice used to intone in its obituaries, "As must to all men..."