[lbo-talk] Leaked: USA’s Feb 2018 Plan for Coup in Venezuela

MM marxmail00 at gmail.com
Tue May 7 14:51:54 PDT 2019

> On May 7, 2019, at 4:00 PM, David Fernández-Duport <dfduport at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The allegedly leaked document. It's clear that the document wasn't written
> by a native English speaker. I recommend reading the document and then
> reading the comments.

Fucking hell — yes, anyone who thought that was real should really have a long hard think about how their political judgement got so twisted that they can’t even read straight. It isn’t even momentarily credible. What a joke.

On the positive side, the fact that Voltairenet posted this should be enough to discredit the site for all eternity. Keep the archived link handy:

http://web.archive.org/web/20180514190031/https://www.voltairenet.org/article201100.html