[lbo-talk] Why the US is losing its war against Huawei

Bill Bartlett william7 at aapt.net.au
Tue Feb 18 17:09:40 PST 2020

I suspect that the hysterical American accusations against Huawei, that they are using the technology to spy on customers, is likely a case of projection. The real concern being that anyone buying Chinese information technology won’t be vulnerable to American spying via the back-doors American companies install for use by the American intelligence community.

Maybe I’m paranoid, but given the history of American spying I can’t be alone and many potential customers would probably also think that US technology was the greater espionage risk.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas