economists are corrupt

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Aug 4 15:24:41 PDT 1998

[Further proof of Jim O'Connor's dictum that economics is a criminal enterprise...]

"How Tempting is Corruption? - More Bad News About

Economists"

BY: BJORN FRANK

University of Hohenheim

GUNTHER G. SCHULZE

University of Konstanz

SSRN Electronic Document Delivery:

http://papers.ssrn.com/paper.taf?abstract_id=100968

Paper ID: Working Paper Number: 164/1998