Keynesianism is out of date?

chang chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com
Wed Aug 5 23:15:19 PDT 1998

Keynesianism is out of date?

Keith Goldson, a Belize student, asked me some questions about Keynes' solution to unemployment. Please read the following e-mail dialogue <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/keynescaa.html> and pay attention to my answers to these questions. I'd like to discuss Keith Goldson's questions with those interested in them. I'm really eager to know if anybody has any other more convincing answers to Keith Goldson's questions. Do you think keynes' interpretation of solution to unemployment is practicable? And don't you think Keynesianism is out of date and my corrections of Keynesianism are reasonable and feasible? Thanks.

-- Sincerely, Ju-chang He

SHENZHEN, P.R. CHINA E-mail address: <chang at public.shenzhen.cngb.com> Welcome to visit My Home Page at <http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/3058/> (Disable your Java and Java script)