Soft privatization

Brett Knowlton brettk at unica-usa.com
Wed Aug 12 14:57:01 PDT 1998

As an anarchist sympathizer, I'm a little touchy about such loose use of the term anarchistic. Chaotic is a better term.

As far as the Libertarians are concerned, though, they want to replace the rule of the state, which is at least marginally responsive to the populace, with rule of money, or big business, which is much LESS responsive to popular sentiment. In this fashion Libertarians want to concentrate wealth and power beyond the out of whack situation we find ourselves in now - I don't find their position to be very respectable, even though I agree with them on certain issues (drug legalization, for one).