Cato Ad Infinito

James Baird jlbaird3 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 11:20:57 PDT 1998

>p.s as for libertarians, another funny description is anarchists with
>credit cards.

Real Anarchists always bristle at any comparison between them and so-called "Anarcho-Capitalists". For a (to my unsophisticated mind) devastating critique of "Libertarian" claims, check out this section of the Anarchist FAQ:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1931/secFcon.html

Come to think of, check out the whole FAQ:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1931/

It's really a pretty amazing piece of work, one of the most refined and well-documented FAQs I've encountered on the Net. (And it includes quotations from _Wall Street_, by our Fearless Leader, so they must be onto something...)

Jim Baird