Soros letter

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Fri Aug 14 04:23:17 PDT 1998

Into Eastern Europe, not Russia. See the European Investment Bank at www.eib.org for the gory details.

> But we are still way ahead of you, because we've begin to think
> concretely about what comes NEXT, after the markets founder and the integrity
> of the world market is breached:

As long as your crystal ball is turned on, could you check to see whether SAP's stock is going to crash in 2004 or not? I've got this little investment fund for the Revolution going, see...

-- Dennis