Mumia's guilt

Paul Henry Rosenberg rad at gte.net
Sun Aug 16 12:47:09 PDT 1998

james withrow wrote:

> The cries of "due process!" that Mumia's supporters are insisting
> on are misplaced. Always remember that any due process rights you
> insist on Mumia getting will be used tomorrow by Chiquita and Microsoft.
> It's far too easy for ciminals-- corporations or individuals-- to break
> the law and get away with it. The last thing we need are more rights
> for the accused.

This is a joke, right?

I mean, you don't SERIOUSLY believe that Mumia is trying to get NEW Constitutional rights recognized that will then be exploited by the poor substandard lawyers Bill Gates is forced to rely on, do you????

If so, I have this BEAUTIFUL bridge, not more than 100, 125 miles from Philadelphia, I'd love to sell you for a most reasonable price. It's a very liquid asset, it's been sold many, many times.

-- Paul Rosenberg Reason and Democracy rad at gte.net

"Let's put the information BACK into the information age!"