Mumia's guilt

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon Aug 17 08:10:37 PDT 1998

I would like to hereby welcome you to the ranks of the notorious 'left-cons,' a truth-loving, un-self-deluded band of genuine radicals committed to economic progress, practical politics, and proletarian culture.

After Sunday a.m. services, we perform ritual slaughter of a helpless mammal, cut down a tree, have a few cheese steaks, engage in some target practice (small caliber weapons only, please!), and hold a discussion group on the movies of Clint Eastwood.

Regards, Pilgrim

Max