Hong Kong tested

Doyle Saylor djsaylor at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 16 23:36:03 PDT 1998

Hello everyone,

Chris Burford writes Sunday Aug 16, 98: "I am reporting this item because I would still claim that Hong Kong has been surprisingly resilient. But this may be a sign that it is cracking."

Doyle Thanks for the update. I hope you are right that Hong Kong and Asia is resilient. It looks to me like a great depression forming. It will be a horror for working people everywhere. There is no glory in this debacle. We must do something, we must create tools to fight this menace. regards, Doyle Saylor