Reform of IMF (was the global melodrama)

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Thu Aug 20 13:26:52 PDT 1998

Dear Jim,

Your on the money with your comment about the Grand Caymans. Sooner or later someone with a sense of humor is going to run through the SEC databases and see how many times the name Grand Caymans pops up. It would be intersting to know who all is involved. Then to ask why? I'll bet the excuses would be funny.

Sincerely, Tom