Sorry!

alec ramsdell a_ramsdell at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:26:50 PDT 1998

>Oh-Alec Ramsdell-take it from me, getting clean late in life has it's
>distinct disadvantages , but its still
> Absolutely Fabulous darling, so get it over with now.

Boy I know. It took me a few relapses to fig're it all out. But henceforth I prefer life over death. Pretty darn simple.

It's a much better
>party and the oblivion thing IS a big facist plot. Get a theapist if
you
>can find a non-money grubber, which you can.

Must say, the psychiatrist--oh heck he won't mind--the shrink helped out. But it didn't take long for us to include discussions of systemic racism, legal iatrogenesis in inner cities, and the War (on drugs) in our few sessions. He was very helpful, and my gratitude goes out to him.

I recommend a woman doing the
>pastoral thing through a church. Sure they're Christians but there's
>substance and they're not only in it for the money. That was very
>important to me.(as it always has been).Hang in there, baby!

You too Paula. It is wonderful to hear your very cheering words.

-Alec