Sorry!

Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net
Fri Aug 21 16:35:36 PDT 1998

>> Must say, the psychiatrist--oh heck he won't mind--the shrink

>> helped out. But it didn't take long for us to include

>> discussions of systemic racism, legal iatrogenesis in inner

>> cities, and the War (on drugs) in our few sessions. He was

^^^

>> very helpful, and my gratitude goes out to him.

i have heard shrinks complain that insurance companies won't let them have enough visits with patients. that, for example, someone in deep depression / suicidal tendencies will get sent to them for 8 to 10 sessions, then the money runs out.

you seen any of this shit in your journey?

take care, mon....

-- ____ Les Schaffer godzilla at netmeg.net ___| --->> Engineering R&D <<--- Theoretical & Applied Mechanics | Designspring, Inc. Center for Radiophysics & Space Research | Westport, CT USA Cornell Univ. schaffer at tam.cornell.edu | les at designspring.com