USWA's $40m

james withrow withrow21 at webtv.net
Mon Aug 24 08:19:08 PDT 1998

All my plans are based on a group of workers confronting their employer and demanding respect, better wages and benefits, and a voice in the workplace. In every case, uniting with fellow workers in other workplaces is bound to be a prerequisite for success. I think that might be considered the minimum class struggle position.

If your organizing plan requires some custom-fitting to a specific type of class struggle, I may have to charge more than my normal rate of $300,000. Probably $320,000.

I should mention that all my organizing plans do come with a money-back guarantee if they don't perform as promised, which, I feel, beats the competition hands-down.

Thanks for shopping at Unions-R-Us.

James in Philly

-------------- next part -------------- An embedded message was scrubbed... From: "Charles Brown" <CharlesB at CNCL.ci.detroit.mi.us> Subject: Re: USWA's $40m Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:03:12 -0400 Size: 2139 URL: <../attachments/19980824/ddefdef8/attachment.eml>