Fewer But Better List Members

Mark Jones Jones_M at netcomuk.co.uk
Mon Aug 24 11:55:09 PDT 1998

Max Sawicky wrote:

> As Michael E. noted, what's at issue
> here is how one talks to others, for the
> sake of political progress.

No, Max, what's at issues are issues. Like the fact that Withrow thinks I invented research by a reputable US university which suggests that 30m Americans are undernourished. The issue here is the resolute, paranoiac inability/refusal to confront issues.

Mark

BTW I already recanted from calling you a troll. Minor garden gnome perhaps, but not full-grown hairy troll. And I'm still waiting to hear you explain why you favour pollution in China.