Khartoum sweet factory hit.

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Mon Aug 24 12:18:30 PDT 1998

Re Wojtek Sokolowski's: "IMHO, the devil is not the absence or presence of 'classified' evidence but in semantics. What exactly is the "precursor for the VX nerve agent"? Could it be a chemical that could be used in the nerve agent manufacturing, but is also used in the production of other substances that have no military application?"

Could very well be. I think our whole "strategy" here stinks -- if such a highfalutin word can be used to describe Clinton's obviously id-driven desire to lash out at somebody, anybody, for the humiliations he's enduring. Looks to me like we're terrorizing people to spare the world from terrorism -- a variation on the classic "burning the village down to save it."

Carl Remick