Khartoum sweet factory hit.

Carrol Cox cbcox at mail.ilstu.edu
Tue Aug 25 08:47:09 PDT 1998

Carl Remick wrote:

< . . . . Looks to me like we're terrorizing people to spare the world from terrorism -- a variation on the classic "burning the village down to save it."

Carl, YOU are not terrorizing people, I'm not terrorizing people, No One on this list is terrorizing anyone. So I'm made uncomfortable when leftist opponents of U.S. state terror use "we" in this context, even syntactically grouping themselves with the Terrorist Committee (i.e., Admininistration, Congress) in Washington. I would not even wish to group the great bulk of the U.S. people who (according to polls) "support" the terror with the that "Committee." Parallel: there is much evidence that the bulk of the people in this country, given decent explanations, would not only not support the socially terrorist "welfare reform" foisted on us by the Clinton administration but could be easily brought to support even *more* generous public aid than has ever been provided in the U.S. So it would, really, be incorrect to say that "we" attack welfare clients. THEY do. It is the task of all leftists to spread information and understanding as to who THEY are who are killing children in both the U.S. and Khartoum.

Carrol