Mother Jones

Seth Ackerman SAckerman at FAIR.org
Tue Aug 25 12:56:54 PDT 1998

I'm no fan of D. Corn or Mojo but I tend to agree with Corn here. Left magazines do tend to be edited like political parties. One article gets published taking a heterodox view and the letters pages fill up with the voices of the concerned -- "is this the direction we're moving in?" etc. This happens with "right" deviation but also with "left" deviation. Magazines should not be the platforms of movements, they should be interesting. It's shocking how many leftists think otherwise.

Seth Ackerman