Mother Jones

Peter Kilander peterk at enteract.com
Wed Aug 26 21:52:17 PDT 1998

Hardcore revolutionary that I am, I fired off the following e-mail to the webzine Salon:

"What Ms. Craddock seems to want for Mother Jones has been tried at another magazine - The New Republic. Need I say more? Due in large part to its politically correct "benefactor" Martin Peretz, The New Republic strove to be "unpredictable" and ended up confused and predictably shitty." I tried to work in George magazine somehow, but couldn't make it fit.

I hate to admit it, but all of the following went over my head.